Monday 31 August 2015

Which one are you?

Assalamualaikum and hello!

I can’t believe this is my tenth entry already!

So, how are you guys doing? Do you finally or actually forgive and forget? If you did, you’ll need to give yourself a pat behind your shoulder. It shows how matured you are as a person.




CONGRATULATIONS!

Have you ever wonder, does gender plays an important role in order for a friendship to last longer?

Your true friend now, is it with the same gender or different?

Phycology said that, a person will be more comfortable in order to express themselves freely is by having a friend with different gender. This is because, characteristic of a man and a woman is different when in a friendship. You can read more here.

Personally, I would prefer someone with different gender to be my true friend. You know how true friends work right? You can share almost everything with that particular person. You are not afraid to show your true colors and the other side of you that not many people knew.

So I find it easy to be like that with a friend with different gender. Don’t get me wrong, I like to be friends with girl as well but my preference for a true friend would be a guy. So it’s up to you guys which one you prefer.

Happy reading!    

Till we meet in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment