Sunday 30 August 2015

Tick tock..Tick Tock

Assalamualaikum and hello!

You know guys sometimes I keep questioning myself. To get yourself a true friend, do you need luck?
Because the joy and happiness in a friendship did not last long for me. Yes, I had experienced it before but somehow I don’t know it did not lasts. Is it me or I don’t know. I really envy people who can stay connected and remain friends from the days where you ate deng dang up until you could afford a kinder Bueno now. Hahaha..

You know how people change right? So nothing will remain the same. Time flies, people change. That’s for sure. If you get the chance to be in a moment with all your friends regardless from primary and secondary school, college, universities, workplace etc. Just be on those moment and embrace them because you know for fact that it might or will never happened again.

I’m not bringing the negative vibe here. But that is reality. Whether you like it or not, you’ll need to accept it.
Be appreciative then people. I know I keep repeating it over and over. But it is true. Time is gold because every seconds count. What you get now, you might never get it again. If you ever mistreated a friend whom always there for you then I’ll say you are stupid. Just bear in mind not everyone is lucky to have a friend who treasured them for who they are without having any hidden agenda behind it. While here you are treating them like a rubbish.

Here is a video to show what is friend
So, don't settle for less!

Till we meet again in the next entry!

p/s: sorry for being such an ‘emo gurl’ in this entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment