Monday 31 August 2015

thank you thank you.

Assalamualaikum and hello!

So guys, this would be my last entry for this blog. I know that nothing much to shout about regarding my topic. But all of us had and has a friend right? no matter true or not. I would say that true friend do exist in this world but it depends on the individual who are involve in hat friendship.

If we chose to be and stay connected with our friends, there are actually a lot of method in preserving one. All it takes is just effort and tolerance and appreciation. I think that are the best ingredient in making or finding a true friend.

Throughout your life, you will encounter a lot of people. Some were goods and some were not. Take that as a lesson to you to be better as a person.

One last piece of advice from me would be about appreciation. Do appreciate life and people in it. You live once so whatever you did, make it count!

I just want to thank you for your time to read this blog. Take care.


Hope to see you in near future and I hope we could be friends. 

sayonara guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment